hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Sunday, September 28, 2008

cai cortez


carizza, my cousin, had a pictorial scheduled for the new TV show in manila that she's been casted for. it's called "Humiling ako sa langit" -- translated, "I pleaded with the Heavens". it's manila's version of Gray's anatomy. they were doing the PR photos in preparation for the show's launch this october.

lil ol me tagged along to see the professionals at work. between breaks carizza and i had our own lil pictorial in the dressing room... just messing around. nothing serious. her makeup was done so well we had to document it. ramil, the makeup artist, is my new make up god. i LOVE his work! see for yourself the magic he created. carizza's two other castmates ina feleo and maxine eigenmann couldn't help but join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment