hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Sunday, April 12, 2009

mila | adventures . samar

i LOVE samar!  i don't use caps often but the statement warrants it.  where do i even begin?  the food is excellent!  an endless supply of fresh seafood, veggies and my new favorite dish -- guiuan pizza.  manay susan's concoction of lato + kilawin + kamote -- in english, seaweed + fish + sweet potato.  it's delicious!  seriously, even curtis loves it.  

the people are so relaxed and wonderful.  the air is clean.  the roads are open -- open enough for curtis and i to spend hours driving around in a lil motorcycle that susan rented out to us.  check out the scenery we were able to explore!  we found the ultimate eternity pool nestled in a volcanic container fed by the ocean.

i want to go back!  i want to take  you with me!  would you be interested?  i'm putting together a group of 6-8 photographers.  2 weeks in the philippines this november.  what do you say?


4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This looks like an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes it's hard to check your blog cause the pictures make me sorta jealous. but when i do check.... my goodness woman you have such an amazing eye!!!! your pictures are so perfectly wonderful.... travel... adventure... fun..

    looking forward to your return to the US!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazing! I love them all, but the water shots with Curtis are breathtaking. I just love water shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so amazing!!! I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete