hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Monday, November 9, 2009

mila | coto de caza portrait photographer . miles family

karolyn and i met in a ballet class at IVC ages ago.   she is such an AMAZING dancer!  the woman has natural talent!  a few months ago she brought in kendall (her very own little ballerina) decked out in a princess dress posing for me at the june 20.20.20.  this time we have the whole family!  hubby steven, gorgeous puppy guiness and the newest addition to the family... shepard!


check out the latest of the holiday mini sessions...





and my favorite shot of a girl, her funny face and her cute dog..










this next shot is comedy.  kendall had a mini "faker" melt-down.  at least that's what steve said.  he was snickering that kendall pulled out the tears for this one.  it lasted all of 5 camera clicks and we were back to smiles and funny faces.




1 comment: