hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Saturday, February 20, 2010

mila | sideshow . shaadi studio opening

a good friend of mine, ahmed of AACreation, just opened his studio in orange!  i'm so proud of him.  he, along with a crew of vendors have just setup a one stop shop for all your south indian and pakistani wedding needs.  he invited me to setup a sideshow at the grand opening.  everyone was sooooo nice and accomodating about doing fun crazy stuff for the pregnant lady with the camera.


here's some of the shots from that night... of course, i always test out the lights on curtis first ;)
















these two really made my night.  









3 comments: