hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Thursday, December 9, 2010

mila | 8.9.10 wedding

i'm late!  sooooo late!  ... in posting this 8.9.10 wedding.  it was a monday and a really special one.  alexis and omar got married.  what a party it was.  i was alternately dancing, laughing and tearing up.  i swear it was the love boat and they rocked it.




matt saville (my second that day) got this rad shot of omar on his way to the church


while she was getting dressed, alexis assured me she wasn't a cryer.  omar, she said, was the emotional one.  mmhhmmmm... one step into that aisle and they're both in tears.  made me blur my vision.
i love that the kids gave their blessing to this union with full participation

ok i really don't think this dance routine was rehearsed... for this event.  i think it's been done over and over and over.  coz they had it DOWN.  college buddies unite!

i'll have you guys know that when i dance... i rock the facial expressions too.


1 comment: