hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

mila | giddy!

next week is wppi week.  i'll be in vegas for what is pretty much one of the largest photographer conventions annually.  SQUEAL!  it's my first year so i'm extra excited.  in '09 i was in the philippines and last year i was due to have kaya so while all my friends were busy tweeting about the fantabulous time they were having i was pacing at home eager to have a baby but pouting about missing out on all the fun.  to add salt to the wound my photographer friends from the philippines were also tweeting about being in vegas for it!  now it's my turn!  la-LAaaAA!!  i'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of fb friends, hearing some platform speakers and partying with my heels on!

some images i took at the last workshop with scott robert.  i think my craft is definitely evolving.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are sooooooooo GOOD! Just looking at these photos have convinced me that I have to got a Scott Robert workshop! Your work has jumped to a new level. The lighting is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see such an enthusiastic blogger here. I like those posts. So, I decided to follow your blog too. Bye!

    ReplyDelete