hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Monday, March 22, 2010

mila | wedding photographer . los angeles celebrity center

here's to giving you guys a break from all the baby news....


this was the blog i was getting ready to post when my water broke.  


i met cassie betts a few months ago when we did the mcCharles house vendor shoot in tustin.  i reached out to her thru the internet and begged her to let me shoot some of her wedding gowns.  she so trustingly said yes.  thank god!  the woman is talented.  she's also a bundle of energy.  so much fun and so much spunk packed into this diverse package.  oh... and as we were talking about my lil bundle of joy that i was cookin up in my belly we found out that she's blackapina too!  actually.. she refers to herself as "negrapina".  


a few weeks ago she called to say she needed photos for a fashion spread.  woohoo!  i was all over that!  check out the line up of amazing talent that cassie setup for the day.













this is our dress designer .. cassie




michelle can be reached at 949.734.0604 or by email michelle@milaPhotography.com  |  www.milaPhotography.com

5 comments:

  1. wow! beyond amazing! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! What great pics! You are such a trooper coming to shoot with that big ole belly. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are gorgeous! Awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up!
    san diego wedding photography

    ReplyDelete