hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

mila | irvine portrait photographer . katrina



katrina, you guys have heard me talk about her before.  she's the family chef, kaya's auntie, my go to baby sitter, hat collector, anime connoisseur, voracious reader and my baby sister.  we decided last week that we had to feature her hat collection in a studio shoot.  hellz!  we even made some of our own.  turns out the gal that's handy in the kitchen can't handle a glue gun.  i left her for all of 10 mins and found her with glue blisters on her fingers.  pffftt... and she would worry when i was in the kitchen w the stove?!  bah!


hair and makeup by ashley gannon.


yep... her friends call her "kat"

i wanted to try some different makeup to go with the hats we made

there's a joke in our family that my sister is the cranky one.  actually... that's not a joke.  ha!  this is why i love to see her light up.


she has QUITE the hat collection.  she even had a neon green wig that i had her put away.  


my favorite... i think she looks goh-geous in red.

to view my portfolio just click on these links mila|weddings by michelle or mila|portraits by michelle. to book sessions please send me a message through milaPhotography.com or contact me via michelle@milaphotography.com | 949.734.0604

be the first to know about specials and promos. subscribe to my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment