hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

mila | seal beach photographer . tom + elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth has been working on her veterinarian internship and tom has the dream job of video game design.  sounds amazing but the schedule gets hectic.  so they signed up for online dating and it worked perfectly on the first try.  they are an e-harmony success story!  it's been 5 years since that first "click" and they're ready to tie the knot.  


hair and makeup by ashley gannon of flawless faces

\

to view my portfolio just click on these links mila|weddings by michelle or mila|portraits by michelle. to book sessions please send me a message through milaPhotography.com or contact me via michelle@milaphotography.com | 949.734.0604

No comments:

Post a Comment