hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Thursday, June 10, 2010

mila | photographing friends . dylan

and then there was three.  so now we have dylan, kaya and austin each 2 months apart.  they're gonna be best buddies, i can already see it.  my lil girl flanked by 2 boys.  hee hee. 

i can't wait to get together for another play date.  this time we can have the 3 kids side-by-side.  i crack up coz dylan is clearly the oldest and double kaya's size.  he's gonna be the protector i'm thinkin.





No comments:

Post a Comment