hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Saturday, September 4, 2010

mila | sugar n spice . kelly

i met kelly and raleigh for an album consult for the wedding months before the event.  we were looking at cover and design options.  raleigh had spied a mini kiss i made of a sugar n spice session.  his response:  that's kool!  i got a call from kelly the next day.  she wanted to do a session just like it as a wedding night gift to raleigh.  and so ... these pictures were born.








No comments:

Post a Comment