- her sense of smell is ridiculously sensitive - i found out by accident when we walked into hollister. she HATES the smell of strong perfumes, colognes and room deodorizers. she screams like she's hurting and since she only cries when she's hungry or extremely tired this painful kind of cry is very very disconcerting.
- her newest thing is this sniffy face that she makes. it's like she's laughing through her nose and curtis says she looks like yoda when she does it.
- she giggles!!! it's rare but curtis can get her to do it.
- she holds her own bottle. when she's drinking milk her left foot starts to hover and then stays suspended in the air.
- we're trying to get her to eat solids and she won't have it. if looks could kill i would be deader than dead. and then we discovered avocado.
- she's moved on from sucking her wrist to sucking her thumb
- she HATES tummy time and to avoid it she puts herself to sleep...by sucking her thumb as soon as she's on her tummy.
- my sister tells me she loves it when you sing to her. i'm not sure what she's talking about. when i sing to her all i get is a blank stare. she totally digs glee though so maybe there's something to it.
- she LOVES TV. greeaaaat.
- she HATES eye contact. i wonder if she got that from me? are psychological hang ups genetic? lol.
- she just discovered the mirror and loves to look at herself now.
- the jumperoo is her most favorite toy these days
- we got her 2 bunny security blankie things. we named it veggie and fruit. she loves them both so much they are covered in drool.
the photo shown below was actually shot by sherri johnson at a photography workshop i taught at. my watermark is there only as a deterrent. kaya, my lil companion taught with me for the entire day.
we took kaya to the OC fair!
curtis and i have been together for 5 years and we have a fair photo booth picture for each year we've been together. this year we've got kaya with us ;)
playdate with her korean brother dylan!
the following pictures were taken by my friend lorrie prothero (who kindly baby sat for kaya one day while i attended a business workshop). again, my watermark is only there as a deterrent.
lorrie got her sniffy face!
back to my pictures... kaya handling her bottle.