what up?! i'm michelle one of the curators at the coco gallery {gives hug}. i work out of orange county. i'm also "grin" of frexNgrin. "frex", the other half, would be curtis. he used to be my favorite subject but now we have our lil coffee bean, kaya and our lil blonde roast, dia.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

mila | fashion . dolly couture

my friend dolly gets soooo excited when she's got new dresses for her line.  and when she calls, i get soooo excited too.  coz that means pictures!!!  check out the rest of this fun fashion shoot on the coco blog.

fashion by dolly couture

No comments:

Post a Comment