hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

mila | anaheim photographer . always

always pushing 
... my limits
... buttons
... myself


always hunting 
... for new venues
... for new talent
... for new people


always challenging
... my strengths
... my weaknesses
... my friends


always.


i gotta find beauty in the ordinary.  i have to make ANYTHING work ANYWHERE in a blink and a finger snap. i gotta figure out how to make it happen when it doesn't look like i can.  i gotta gotta gotta.


hangin w my peeps, trying not to blow out the sky.  thanks kristi for playing model for the day!  



to view my portfolio just click on these links mila|weddings by michelle or mila|portraits by michelle. to book sessions please send me a message through milaPhotography.com or contact me via michelle@milaphotography.com | 949.734.0604

be the first to know about specials and promos. subscribe to my newsletter


4 comments:

  1. These are super rad girl, i'm diggin them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugggghhh...is this what I missed?? Rats! You guys looked like you had a blast. I'm going to the NEXT location scouting trip fo sho. Great job, mamacita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friggin' AWESOME Sauce!

    "ALWAYS" ;)

    ReplyDelete