hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a year ago today... we were blessed.  here's a slideshow of the journey sprinkled with some recent photos.  it's finally time to share it.  happy birthday kaya!  our little love.


thanks regis for the memories!  thanks to all who followed as i tweeted through the birthing.  if you want to read about it we recapped the journey.  find it in the archives 



digging through twitter... here's the tweets from that day


milaPhotography michelle 
So it was 17 hrs of intense labor despite the epidural n after all that we ended w an emergency c. All is well. Just need sleep
16 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
Like there wasn't enough excitement this morning my room started raining! Someone flooded the tub upstairs.
16 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
6 lbs 15 oz 20.5 inches... Kaya is out!
16 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
Oh happy place.
16 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
Epidural!
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
@hanssie I dunno abt almost
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
Oh shit.
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
@hanssie its never too late
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
Ok...we are starting to feel things now. Breathe.
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
Curtis n regis had to take a break n go to starbucks. We're still waiting 4 the action to start
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
http://twitpic.com/18v4ms - regis in the delivery rm w us
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
@hanssie damn straight! But they haven't started yet
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
@hanssie congratulations!
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
Ok so I guess I really did break the sac. At the hospital waiting for the pain to start...we might be here a while.
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
Hiya everyone! Thanks 4 all the wellwishes. Waiting to confirm that I didn't just pee my pants.
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
Ok... I think my water broke. Guess its time to go to the hospital
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
in case you missed it. my last preggo picture on the blog. week 40 http://frexngrin.blogspot.com/
15 Mar 10 


milaPhotography michelle 
the signs have begun! she's still taking her time but she's definitely on her way. debating which mall to walk today.
15 Mar 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment