hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Sunday, October 5, 2008

internet was down

when i was a little girl the rains would come and the power would go. couped up in a the house with no electricity and just our imagination to keep us afloat (no pun intended) we needed creativity to stay amused.

that was an excerpt from my 365 entry but there was a bigger story and a hella lot more pictures to that than i posted...

we weren't exactly sitting in the dark but the internet was down for FOUR days! looking at these pictures you might say we went stir crazy but really we were just having fun. cosmetics, a willing victim, a household of entertainers and a trigger itchy camera finger later we had a montage of insanity. it's too bad i'm not as handy with a video camera. these would make for some great home movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment