hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Thursday, January 14, 2010

mila | wedding photographer . dana point yacht club

arrrrrrgh ... shiver me timbers ... i shoulda brought me eye patch an me captains hat along wit me black n white striped tights.


hanssie and i got invited to shoot down at the dana point yacht club.  the spirit and the pilgrim were both docked that day and we got to shoot on the boats themselves.  what a kool-i-o idea to have a wedding on those boats!  oh and check out the amazing tablescapes that mary lallande of jay's catering whipped up in a jiffy.  seriously... the woman has the awesomest collection of table decor.


venue: dana point yacht club
coordination and table design: mary lallande of jay's catering
florals: sussanna of french buckets
brooch bouquets: amanda of fantasy floral designs
makeup: kimberly bragalone
hair: jennifer whitlow
model: ashley 
           steven peterson
           kimberly bragalone




















4 comments:

  1. Seriously Michelle, these shots are KILLER! You rocked this! Only bummed that I wasn't there with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful shots. What a wonderful setting? Great Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these all, looks like so much fun! loved that one where she is looking through what you mat call it life savor tube thingie
    fabulous

    ReplyDelete