hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Monday, May 24, 2010

mila | chino senior portrait . jenna

i cannot believe she's 18 already!  the first time i met jenna she was all of 3 years old.  claudia (her mom) and i were working at the montclair wet seal store together.  jenna came up to me in her little black mary janes and couldn't wait to show off the "magic" velcro straps on her shoes.  i watched her go from believing in santa to shopping with her dad at ross and then up to slumber parties with her lil girl scout friends.  how the hell did time go by so quickly?
inside this gorgeous senior is the lil squirt that used to tug at my leg wanting attention.  blink.



2 comments:

  1. Great work Michelle! She looks a fun girl and you really captured that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful and so fun to look at. (I kinda wish I could re-do my senior pics from 19?? )

    ReplyDelete