hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Thursday, October 1, 2009

mila | orange county portrait photographer . published parenting magazine


my photos were published on parenting magazine! barni, one of my girl friends from high school works for parenting magazine philippines. she saw one of my family photo posts on facebook one day and jokingly commented that she wished she could use my photos for her articles. the wheels started rollin and she extended the opportunity to use my photos in parenting magazine and working mom. she loved my style and i loved that she loved it! they used 7 of my photos for the august issue and have a few more lined up to be published thru december. in some cases it looks like we made the cover!


thank you so much to all the families who gave permission for use of the photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment