hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

mila | i'm teaching



join me for a night of photography
have some fun and learn about photography.  i'm offering two different classes on four nights.  






photography in simple terms           adobe lightroom introduction


where:  seed market in costa mesa            where:  irvine fine art center
           2937 bristol street                                   14321 yale ave
           costa mesa, ca 92626                               irvine, ca 92604

when:   june 23 or july 14                          when:   july 20 or aug 10
time:    5-8 pm                                         time:    6:30-9:30 pm
fee:      $75                                             fee:      $91

click here to register via                             click here to register via IFAC
the craft kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment