hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Friday, September 26, 2008

basketball diaries



my uncle (res cortez) is a well known actor and director out here in the philippines. he invited curtis to play a game of basketball with him and his "buddies" today while my aunt and i hit the grocery. little did curtis know that it was a celebrity bball game. apparently, while i was away, curtis rose to stardom in a blink. the audience thought he was some import player and people were taking pictures w him and having him sign autographs. at one point some lady asked for his jersey which he grinningly handed over. the best part was that his game was on despite the last few days of laziness and over eating... heheheh



shown in the picture above (courtesy of my cousin carizza) are curtis' star studded bball team mates....


L-R. mandy ochoa, res cortez, tirso cruz III, bembol rocco, ronnie rickets, jestoni alarcon, tyron perez, baron geisler, jimwel, ian veneracion, curtis ford, onyok velasco

No comments:

Post a Comment