hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Friday, November 27, 2009

mila | laguna beach portrait photographer



i've got such a great job and so much to be thankful for.  it allows me to hang out in some really kool places and to meet such awesome people.


here's a family that i feel i've watched grow...  from 2 gorgeous girls to 3 adorable children and now the welcome addition of their niece.  i feel like i'm part of this family, documenting their growth, watching as their personalities bud into little people.  i couldn't ask for more.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment