hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Friday, November 13, 2009

mila | laguna beach wedding photographer . kelly + raleigh



they've been in and out of each other's lives since she was 18.  random brushes with fate but nothing sealed... not until a fateful hang out day last year.  they were just hangin at the blue beat in newport and raleigh proved that he'd been paying attention all those years.  raleigh knew her name!  now i don't know about you guys but when a hot guy knows my name that's like... shock and awe!  followed by melt and a big smile ;).  that's the vision i have of kelly that night.  they've been together since.  sigh.  i love happy endings!


these two are getting married next july!  congratulations to the sweetest couple ever.  and congratulations to me for being lucky enough to have such a hot couple to take pictures of!


___________________________________


makeup by kacee geoffroy
hair by jennifer alvarez





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous couple! I love the sunset shot a lot. Their wedding pictures are going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete