hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Monday, November 30, 2009

mila | photog shootout group

i'm waaaaaaaaay delayed on this post.  i got so caught up in the dane sanders workshop that i attended in NY, then came a slew of holiday mini sessions to keep me busy.. then thanksgiving holiday just popped out of nowhere... aaaaagggghhhhh!!!  then i found THIS treasure trove of photos from the last photog shootout that i hadn't even posted yet!!!  shame on me!


the theme for this shootout was TRASH THE DRESS.  and when hanssie says trash the dress... she's not kidding!


if you haven't joined the photog shootout group yet you should!  we're trying to get a group going nationwide.  see if there is a group near you....and if there isn't one... YOU should start one.  email me and i'll tell you how.




a million thank yous to the cast and crew...

venue guru and food expert -- Jay’s Catering and Mary Lallande
the venue --  Bella Collina
makeup by  Kacee Geoffroy Makeup Designs and Kim Bragalone
hair accessories by Bows-n-Berries Hairbands
flowers by Jay Jensen Floral Design
video provided by Avery J Productions
The Models: Lindsey Addie, Stevie, Joe, Tiffany, Micah, Chelsea, Shannon, and Megan
















2 comments:

  1. The bold colors are very striking. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower shots and well, all of them really.

    ReplyDelete