hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Friday, May 15, 2009

mila | business

hello friends and family!  milaPhotography will be undergoing some changes in the next few months.  we are entering the process of rebranding.  one of our first steps will be changing our pricing structure to be in line with industry standards.  does that sound uber formal or what?  no worries, it's still michelle here behind the wheel.  anyways, just wanted you guys to know that the fees will be going up on june 15th.  i'm giving my friends, family and loyal supporters an opportunity to get bookings in before the prices go up.


book your session before june 15th with a $75 retainer fee to lock in with the old prices.  the session date itself doesn't have to be before 06.15.  also please note that the retainer fee is non-refundable and will go towards your total bill.


drop me an email at michelle@milaphotography.com if you are interested or go thru the website.  don't procrastinate and don't say i didn't tell ya!  hope to hear from you soon!


and because i miss my cousins already...

No comments:

Post a Comment