before you throw tomatoes at me i want you to know that i'm working on getting better. baby steps...
- i now have a compact cloth satchel in my purse at all times.
- i keep giant blue ikea bags as well as grocery bags in the cars and i'm training myself to make it second nature to take them down with me.
- i'm weaning myself off of bottled water in the house and instead keep a pitcher of lemon/orange water in the fridge. the agua fresca approach is my biggest incentive.
- i WALKED to the farmer's market today and bought produce from local farmers... that's two stars in one sentence!
- i received some info from the anaheim public utilities about how to save water, energy and money in the mail last week and i'm reading up.
anyone have any other suggestions? remember... baby steps