hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Saturday, September 12, 2009

mila | MY belly bump . 3 months



so i was on IM with my friend sylvia last week and she goes... "your belly is going to get bigger and shinier than curtis' head". after i stopped laughing i decided it was time to start the belly bump images. and curtis' head will be our comparison tool.


here we are at 13 weeks. (should really have taken this last week so we can do a monthly one but ... oh well). you'll have to forgive curtis' lack of expression. he literally just woke up.


3 comments:

  1. this will be fun to read your journey... Curtis doesn't look expressionless - it looks like he can actually see the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Cannot wait to see your belly grow. There is this great stuff I used for stretch marks if you want to check it out. It is not for stretch marks, but it worked wonders for me. It is called Luxiva Energizing Concentrate from Merle Norman Cosmetics. It is a bit pricey, but it is FABULOUS. I used it with the Super Lube from there, and I didn't get a single stretch mark. Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, Love? Real bumps please and not bikini bodies. Tell Curtis a pot of water waiting to boil, a watched bump never grows. :)

    ReplyDelete