hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Wednesday, December 9, 2009

mila | anaheim portrait photographer




kendall is a regular on my blog these days... she just keeps stealing the show.  i know you guys just can't get enough of her.  i sure can't!


here she is again with family and this time we have aunts, uncles and grandparents in the picture too!










michelle can be reached at 949.734.0604 or by email michelle@milaPhotography.com  |  www.milaPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment