hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Friday, August 28, 2009

mila | 20.20.20 august results

we had a great time at the last 20.20.20 session. new people, new chairs, new props, new snacks! it was a happy fun time all around.

  • special thanks to candace and michael magoski of violethour studio. they are the nicest, most accomodating hosts. i absolutely love their art and their space. thanks for sharing it with us.
  • also, thanks to my super awesome sister and her delectable selection of snacks.
  • and finally thanks to all my clients who made the day fun and fulfilling!


















4 comments:

  1. Cool concepts! Loving the pink tools. The baby in the bucket is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great composition! I love the bucket one as well. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 20.20.20 looked a lot of fun and successful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mickey Mouse Ears kid was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete