hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Sunday, August 16, 2009

mila | newborn . madison

you know... time really is ticking by sooooooo quickly.  i feel like i just shot judy's belly bump photos yesterday... and now madison is here!  come meet the newest kid in our neighborhood and her adorable lil nose!

4 comments:

  1. 2nd pic is my very fqa...where did you get the cool see through blanket piece ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd pic is my very fav...where did you get the cool see through blanket piece ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo tiny with a hole lotta hair!!!! How did you ever pull off the cheesecloth picture?! too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete