hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Monday, August 3, 2009

mila | portraits . california sun

dad loves parks, mom loves the beach and the kids just wanna play.  welcome to california where you can have it all!  the tanners were in from a road trip.  cousins to the berrys they dropped me a line for some family snapshots while they were in town.  check out this gorgeous family and their photogenic kids!


got some shots with kari, blake and the new kid on the block beckett!  ... i think we got a rockin shot for grandma!



1 comment: