hi there! i'm michelle, southern california based photographer and curator of the coco gallery.

welcome to my blog where i share my life, my latest adventures, photo projects, random nuggets and the occasional stray thoughts.

for clients: to view my portfolio just click on this link - theCOCOgallery.com. to book sessions please send me a message through theCOCOgallery.com or contact me via michelle@thecocogallery.com | 949.734.0604



Monday, August 31, 2009

mila | news . our first baby picture

last thursday curtis and i heard the baby's heartbeat.  wow... i mean ... WOW.  i tried so hard to be strong girl but one look at curtis' tear stained face and my resolve was broken.  we were both reduced to puddles.  there really IS a baby in there!


today we got to do the ultrasound and saw our baby for the first time!  the technician also confirmed that the baby is 12 weeks old.  our due date is march 11.  i can't stop grinning.  we're both so excited to meet the lil munchkin!  and up until today i thought that i wanted to know the baby's sex but now i'm teetering on the fence.  curtis is still definitely on the want-to-know track.  i bet i wouldn't be able to stand the excitement.  

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! SO so amazing! Wow, I hope you share the sex iffff you find out! :) So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is soooo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing Michelle! And you sure are one gorgeous pregnant woman! Great to see you Thursday and Saturday last week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm super excited for you and Curtis! I'd be a mess too if I were there with you, haha! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH! SO fun!!! And, March 11 is my wedding anniversary!!!! Wahooooo for March 11!! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a clear shot! Not even like a sprouting bean. For me wether you find out at birth or at six months, you will be surprised. I can totally imagine you exploiting her/him from birth. And me benefitting. Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Michelle! I thought I wanted to know what I was having, but the tech couldn't tell. I'm so happy I didn't know; there are few true surprises in life!

    Maybe I'll see you at the next shoot-out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will have great baby shots coming I'm guessing. Oh and preggo shots too! Be proud of your bulge dearie : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...I got all teary eyed. Antie Hanssie is gonna call the kid, Bean - boy or girl...

    ReplyDelete